PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What A Day!

Well, I got my wallet back today! Yea! I left it someone's car on Saturday and they gracefully overnighted it to me yesterday! I am so happy! But, because I didn't have my wallet until after 3 p.m. today, I didn't have a debit card or my company gas card to get gas with last night. So, you guessed it, I ran out of gas today!! All I can say is THANK GOD FOR CHARLIE EVELER! He brought me gas and got me on my way! Some people are just angels!

1 comment:

Robert, no s said...

we as americans have started using cash.... i know it's crazy!!!