PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Late Night...

Last night we had a few folks over for an iPod competition. This little game was created by Jason and Stacy Benge. You pick 3 songs off of your iPod, we listen to them and vote based on the grouping of songs. It is so funny to see what people think is good! I picked 3 Sir-Mix-A-lot songs and got no votes. Rosemond should have been here, she would have voted for me. April won - her songs had everyone dancing! Even little Abby showed us that at 5 months, you can have rhythm! Addyson decided to get the Guitar Hero going by picking up the drum sticks! I love my friends and always have so much fun. Thanks guys for coming over! Sorry I crashed before you all left! But hey, I still got up and went to church this morning!


1 comment:

jrodges said...

Okay what were the songs from April???? I wanna dance!