PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

OUT WITH THE OLD...

And in with nothing else! I fianlly got around to cleaning out the playroom and toy closet this week. This is what I donated to CCA. It looks as if my kids may be left with nothing. Not the case! It is amazing how much stuff they have accumulated. When I picked Grayson up today, I explained to him what I had done. I still had one pile that I wanted him to go through and choose what he wanted to keep. I was so proud of how mature he was sorting through his toys. He really wanted to give them to kids that don't have a lot of toys. He kept a lot less than I expected!

3 comments:

Rosemond said...

Great lesson to teach!

The Theaux Family said...

Great job! That is a ton of toys. That is great that your kids were okay with giving them away to less fortunate kids. That is so wonderful.

ericcates80 said...

I just want to know one thing...you didn't donate the "hands" did you?