PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Friday, January 23, 2009

Preparing for a Busy Weekend

Well, here we go again. Another busy weekend. Grayson is at a camp-out/sleepover at Kyler's house. I went to fight night at the taekwondo school which was a GREAT idea at the time. I haven't been in a ring for about 8 months, so needless to say, I will be hurting tomorrow. I only made it through 5 rounds before I was done! We hung out at Fat Daddy's afterward and thankfully, Lanette brought me some pain medicine that I may need tomorrow. Grayson has the Pinewood Derby tomorrow and basketball. Shari's b'day is next week, so Michelle and I are trying to pry her butt out for some girl time tomorrow night. She deserves it! And of course Sunday will be the normal routine - church, lunch w/ friends and a much needed nap! At some point I will try to catch up on laundry - yea, right - that is never caught up!! And then it will be time to prepare for next week. I have several meetings and will be going to Oklahoma twice!! Calgon....take me away!

No comments: