PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Weekend Update

What a busy weekend! On Saturday, I started the morning with E-cycling at Town Center. It's where the Keep Coppell Beautiful Board collects just about anything electronic for recycling. I had no idea how cold it was going to be and showed up in just my work out clothes! Well, I should have checked the weather - it was in the 30's and the wind was blowing hard. Kendall had to bring me a coat, scarf, gloves and coffee. We had a successful event. I haven't seen the tonnage of what we collected, but it was amazing just how much was brought to the site - TVs, computers, cell phones, stereos...

Then it was on to Maryn's birthday party at Art from the Heart. Jessie had a great time painting with her friends. Happy 5th Birthday Maryn!!

I shuffled on over to watch Grayson's basketball game - they won! We came home for about 45 minutes, then I took Jessie to Sarah Beemer's party at Pump it Up. How exhausting. But I mustered up enough energy to go on a date with Kendall at Daddy Jacks! Later that night, we ran in to some friends at Anamia's and hung out with them for a while. It was great to see Megan Norris - we haven't seen her in a while!
In the midst of all the fun, I lost my wallet! I didn't realize it until we were on our way to church this morning. I hope it is at Daddy Jacks. I don't carry credit cards other than my company AMEX, but my driver's license and debit card are in there. Not to mention it is a brand new COACH wallet! Uuuggghhh!

No comments: