PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Anticipation of the Alarm Clock...

Grayson got a new alarm clock from Kendall and me for Christmas. We finally remembered to set it last night. The kids were so excited that it was going to "beep" just before 7 am this morning! Ironically, I was also anticipating my alarm going off early. I kept waking up all night thinking it was time to get up. I suppose I was afraid I was going to miss my early flight to Lubbock today. So, I ended up watching TV at 3:30 this morning. Around 4 o'clock I went up to check on the kids. I re-tucked them in and gave them a kiss. It woke Jessie up and she rolled over and said "Grayson!, It beeped!". It was so cute to hear her excitement about an alarm clock. I convinced her it was still night time and to go back to sleep. By the time the alarm did go off, I was long gone to the airport. Kendall said it scared Grayson. Ohhh, the little things in life!!

1 comment:

Rosemond said...

Good to know someone is excited when the alarm goes off....I certainly never am!