PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Facebook

To all of you who have begged me to get on Facebook (Eric, Sheila, David, Heather, Clay, Carrie, Becky...), well, I finally did it! Shari convinced me this evening. I feel like a complete moron trying to figure this out. But, I guess if I can blog, I can Facebook! So, here's to a new addiction that will keep me up late at night! Like I need something else to do!

2 comments:

The Roberson Family said...

I had to do the same thing. My friends were driving me crazy sos I took the FB plunge Monday. I will look you up and request friend. It does get addicting.

Missing you

Unknown said...

And we are SO very proud of you...you're such a brave thing.

Much love,
Sheila