PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fianlly, Real Winter Weather

Okay, it's about 28 hours later than forcasted, but there is actually ice hitting the windows as I type! We went to Fat Daddy's tonight to celebrate Dave Petersen's 41st b'day. We went early just in case the roads got too bad. Now I am dreading have both kids home all day tomorrow with nothing to do but watch movies. That is only fun for so long. I would like to think they would get along all day together, but I'm kidding myself to think so. If we are caged up in here all day, there is no doubt, there will be arguing! Snow day here we come!!
'

No comments: