PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Another Weekend Has Come and Gone...

Grayson had a blast at Kyler's party Friday night. All the boys actually slept outside in the tent in 30 degree weather. Clay said at one point there were no heads visible - they were all snuggled deeply into their sleeping bags. We didn't place in the Pinewood Derby. Grayson was very disappointed. We knew our car wouldn't be fast but it was pretty original. Grayson's basketball team won their game on Saturday! It is so much more fun to watch this season versus the summer league. I got to spend some time with Michelle, Shari, Stacy and Laura last night for Shari's birthday. We watched the 'Sex in the City' movie in Michelle's awesome theater room! Jessie asked a few minutes ago if it was time to get ready for school tomorrow. Even the 4 year old thinks the weekends go too fast! Honestly, I think my favorite part of the whole weekend was snuggling on the couch tonight with both kids and Kendall watching America's Funniest Home videos!

And now I am sitting here regretting all the food I ate that I know I shouldn't have eaten this weekend. There is a reason the word diet begins with 'die'. I completely blew it - Anamia's twice, Fat Daddy's once, cake at 11 pm on Saturday night and ice cream tonight. Not to mention the wine calories. I can definitely say I will be skipping my weigh-in tomorrow!

No comments: