PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Monday, December 1, 2008

Bama Beats Auburn!!!

Well, my team didn't let me down. Alabama beat Auburn Saturday 36-0! An undefeated Bama team is just what Alabama Alumni are used to. It's been quite some time since we've had a season like this. Midway through the season all I wanted was a solid season beating Auburn. Well, give me an inch and I will take a mile! Now I won't settle for losing to Florida this week for the SEC Championship. I am so nervous about it. We will be watching it at a friend's house who is a die hard Florida fan - ugh! Gotta go pray for a win! ROLL TIDE!

No comments: