PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas by Candlelight

Thursday night was our Christmas by Candlelight Ladies Night at FBCC. I was in charge of gift baskets for the raffle and I also hosted a table for a few friends. It was a lot of work and stress, but well worth it once I was sitting around the table with my gals, enjoying our guest speaker and listening to the beautiful choir from the high school. The biggest and best surprise was that Courtney used a picture of my kids as a sample for her donation item. She gave away a photo shoot that included several portraits. I was so surprised, I cried! Imagine that!


Just a sampling of the 16 gift baskets we raffled off.
My table
My handsome husband was an usher. Lanette made sure he ushered her in!
Jeanine
Luci and Cathy
Kendall would not have left without having Sheila on his arm for a few moments!
Finally, I get the handsome guy!
Courtney, Mary and Lindsey
The gals at the registration table

No comments: