PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Monday, December 29, 2008

Food for thought...

Is it ironic that our government just gave the auto industry $17.4 billion of the $700 billion bailout plan approved in September as I sit and write a fat check to pay my property taxes this year? The Bible clearly states that we all are responsible for our own debts. Why is corporate America held to a different standard than me?

2 comments:

Robert, no s said...

Don't worry Angie.... Obama will give you your money back!!! LOL

ericcates80 said...

I feel the same way...I just wrote mine and am driving up to the tax office to make sure I get it in ON TIME...because, if we don't pay on time, the government will penalize us.