PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas is Over!

Usually I have all the Christmas decorations down by now. I mean, I love Christmas, but I also love my house being back to normal. I worked for a couple of hours tonight and got a lot accomplised. Everything is packed up and back in storage except for the tree. I can't believe I have to go back to work Monday. We have had such a good week that it feels weird knowing we get back to "normal" on Monday. One more day to enjoy my family time (and get the rest of my house cleaned)! I hope everyone had a wonderful time with their families!

2 comments:

Robert, no s said...

I think you need more pics of the guy with the sweet sweater at the Christmas party!!!

The Roberson Family said...

Hey Angie,

This is Dedra Roberson. I'm not sure if you will see this or not, but I am giving it a shot. I have so enjoyed viewing your blog. Your kids are absolutely adorable and we miss you guys lots. We would love to see you guys sometime. If you ever get the chance e-mail me at dedraroberson@hotmail.com. Tell Kendall that Michael says Hi.