PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Grayson's Comedic Antics

My child. Such the comedian. I just went upstairs to make sure the kids were all tucked in before I go to bed and found a note at Grayson's door that says - and I quote exactly-
Warning!
Keep Out!
No explosive diarea!
No animels!
No Jumping!
No Girls Aloud!
No Girls Toys!
Nock on the door before you come in!
P.S. or else you will be arrested.
It was just one of those late night laughs that I needed. Especially when I saw that Jessie had tried to copy him and make her own sign. It just said Waarnning - Keeeeepout (in purple crayon of course!)

1 comment:

The Huskeys said...

LOL! That's awesome...got to love kids! Have a great day!