PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Monday, November 24, 2008

Let Me Brag on My Smart Kids!

I know, Jessie is only 4, but she can spell simple words like UP, TO, YOU, CAT. Everyday she comes home with something new to tell me about. Grayson LOVES to read and laughs loudly when he reads The Diary of a Wimpy Kid. For elementary aged kids, this series of books is really funny. Last night I started bed time reading with them of Bible stories. The book is called 365 Bible Stories for Children. It starts with Genesis and goes through the new testament. So, tonight I asked them to recap what we read about last night. They both started telling me about how God made the world, the animals and the clouds. Before I even finished tonight's story about the creation of Adam and Eve, Grayson started telling Jessie how Eve was going to trick Adam to eat the fruit from the tree of good and evil. I am so happy that they actually pay attention in Sunday School class!!

Okay, they aren't geniuses, but pretty darn close!

1 comment:

Rosemond said...

They are both smart cookies....where did they get that from?! =) Kidding! You must be pretty smart to have chosen such fabulous friends! ha!