PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Just Need to Vent...

I cannot even begin to express the feelings I have right now about Barack Obama being elected President. So far all of the poles aren't counted, but according to CNN, he's the one. I'm disappointed that the majority of this country really feels like he can make a positive change. I really hope I am wrong, but I seriously doubt it. I usually embrace change. I like the excitement of it. But not this change. Upper middle class will feel the effects the most, which I guess is why I am so distraught. It's disgusting to think he wants to 'spread the wealth'. Kendall and I work hard for our money and quite frankly I think everyone should. Obama on the other hand is okay with taking from those who have it and giving to those who don't (and those who don't want to work for it). I am sad that the most historic election so far of my lifetime has come to this. I am sad for my children who too will feel the effects. I am scared that the core values of this country will change and not for the better. All of that being said, I must have faith that this is God's plan and that our country and it's hard working citizens will be okay.

1 comment:

jrodges said...

Not only all of this but all conservative Christians need to get on our knees in prayer because I feel persecution is coming.
He is already being called the world's president.....