PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Sunday, November 23, 2008

What a Week!

November 13 is where it all started. I can't even begin to describe the chaos of our lives lately. It's my own fault for not saying 'no' to things. But why should I? It's all about making memories right?? Keep in mind, this is all in the midst of a full time job with ARKRAY and dealing with some very high maintenance customers! You will catch a glimpse in to our lives as you view the pics below. But first, here is the calendar of events in summary...

November 13 - CAbi party at Beth's house (6 pm) then on to Leslie's for another CAbi party (6:30). Jennifer turned 40 that day, so at 7 pm I raced on over to Portobello's for her birthday party. There are no pics to document the fun that night because my very SELFISH friend Caroline refuses to send me a picture!
November 14 - Silpada Jewlery party at my house -Girls Night Out.
November 15 - Rosemond's 30th birthday party at Daddy Jack's! Welcome to your 30's Ro!
November 16 - Hopped on a plane to San Diego for a few days for our National Sales Meeting.
November 19 - Return home to be locked out of my house because Kendall is playing basketball at the YMCA. I sat alone on the sidewalk, in the dark until Jeanine came to my rescue.
November 20- Thankgiving lunch at Wilson, Dad and Lad cake bake competition for cub scouts, Literacy Night at Wilson, Thanksgiving Feast at Primrose.
November 21 - Crashed my car and had an anxiety attack.
November 22 - Slept all day trying to recover from the trauma of the previous day, then on to watch OU beat Texas Tech.
Which brings me to now. After I catch you all up on our lives, I'm going to take another nap!


Girls Night at my house - Chitra, Cathy and me
Me and Carrie
Model those jewels, Jenn!
I'm so glad Donna came, haven't seen her in forever!
Michelle, Stacy, Me, Darla and Cathy


This happened sometime while I was in San Diego. Jessie fell at school over a chair and hit a table! Something always happens when I am out of town!

Thanksgiving lunch with Grayson at school

Grayson decorates his 'snake cake' for the cub scout competition


Not too bad! He came up with the idea himself and picked out a red fruit roll up for the tongue.

Who's cleaning this up?
Family Literacy night. The book focus was The Tale of Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo

Jessie with her teachers at the Primrose feast Thursday night.

And now, what you've all been waiting for...my crashed up car! I'm thankful to God, no one was hurt. I hit a curb and a tree and kept on going. I turned around to tell Grayson to leave Jessie alone when I hit the curb on the right, over compensated with the wheel, "scraped" the tree and kept going. Cleary, I did not think it was that bad. That is until I pulled up in front of the elementary shcool where they were having a turkey drive and all the dads from the dad's club were standing outside laughing and questioning what happened. I looked at them like a crazy person and said "what?, it's only a scratch"! Well they obviously think I'm just another dumb, blonde, woman driver! I felt like a complete idiot. Well, I realized the severity of the damage when I got to Primrose and got out of the car. That's where the anxiety attack set in! Then I had to go to the lady's house where I hit the tree and apologize to her for hitting the tree as I cleaned up the pieces of my car out of the street. How humiliating. I don't think I have ever been so embarrased in my life! You can't even tell the tree was hit!


Praise God we are okay and I have had my most humiliating moment, so what else do I have to worry about??

No comments: