PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!
Well, it's officially Thanksgiving and my family is fast asleep. Which means I get some time to finish all the last minute details before our friends arrive for lunch tomorrow (or later today, it is 1 a.m.). Right now, I kind of feel like the picture below!! I LOVE having people over, but WOW the stress of it all. My "witch doctor" told me today that she thinks I'm generally an uptight person who worries too much about things I can or can't control. She's only known me for a few weeks so I kind of felt like she had a hidden camera in my house! That being said, despite my self induced stress, I lost 3 more pounds for a total of 10 pounds since Halloween! I didn't lose any inches this time which is indicative of high cortisol levels due to stress. No kidding! However, no matter how much stress I think I have, there are folks with far more. So, I am thankful that I have a job, family, house etc. to stress about! How's that for uptight??

No comments: