PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

VBS - Cosmic City

I didn't have time before we left for vacation to post any pictures from our superfantabulous VBS at FBC! Cindi, Courtney, Mary and Brenda did an awesome job coordinating the week. All the teachers were awesome and both of my kids had an out of this world experience! I had a great time hanging out with them everyday at the church. I'm not a teacher so I didn't really do much. I think I took the easy way out coordinating the family fun night on Thursday. Can't wait 'til next year!
Kyler, Grayson and Michael
Yes, that is my kid standing in a pew!
singing during opening ceremonies
Me and my buddy, Cindi
Jessie and Chase finishing up a project
Look what I made!


No comments: