PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Small Town Livin'??

I love Coppell. I love that it is a small town feel with 40K+ people here. I love the fact that they know me at the bank, the grocery store, the car wash...where ever we go, I know someone! We ended up at Fat Daddy's tonight with several friends for live music and good times. I felt like we owned the restaurant with all the people there that we knew!! Here are just a few pics of the evening!

Me, Sandy, Jill
Me and Charlie

Grayson, after David Flesher took him to the CHS football game - this was just before the grass allergies kicked in and his eyes swelled shut! David took 7 boys to the game while the rest of us hung out at FD!!
Claire and baby Isla...
Bobby and Britt...
Lanette, Carrie and Melissa
Jill with the baby...Hey Joe - Look out, she has baby fever!
Jacob, Jett, Grayson, Ian, Jessie

No comments: