PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Monday, August 24, 2009

One Day Down...

Grayson had a blast today! Said his favorite part of the day was going to art class. He came home with homework...nothing like jumping in with both feet! It's weird how different our routine will be this year since I am not working. I picked him up at 3:05, we came home, had a snack and got right to homework while I was cooking dinner. Sounds like something a "normal" family would do!! At this time last year we were just getting out the door to go to dinner (that is if I wasn't out of town). It's 7:10 pm and we have eaten, the kitchen is clean and he's about to take a bath! I know it won't be like this everyday, but this is kind of nice!

No comments: