PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Friday, October 10, 2008

Whoo Hoo...Today is My Birthday

35...I can't believe I am already there. I remember when my mom turned 35. I thought she was so old. Now, she will be 60 at teh end of the month. How time flies!! I gotta say Happy Birthday to some famous people who share my special day! Dale Earnhardt Jr. turns 34 today, Mario Lopez turns 35 today, Tanya Tucker is 50 and OH MY GOSH I share a birthday with Brett Favre!! He is 39. Happy Birthday famous people!

Most importantly, my nanny (dad's mom) would have been 98 years old today. Her name was Jessie Pauline (my Jessie's namesake). She was absolutely my favorite person in the world. I love her and miss her and think of her all the time. Below is a picture of her holding me when I was a baby. It's not that great because I had to scan a 35 year old picture! Yes, I am dressed in Alabama Crimson Tide clothes!!

1 comment:

The Theaux Family said...

Happy late birthday Angie! Hope you had a wonderful 35th birthday - it sounds like it was super fun.