PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Friday, October 10, 2008

ACORNS TO OAKS

Grayson was in our children's church musical last Sunday 'Acorns to Oaks'. The kids did a wonderful job. I am just now posting due to a number of reasons. First, my computer monitor quit working and I had to buy a new one. Then, I got sick. And to top it off, both of the kids got strep throat. What a week. Well, finally, I am catching up. Here are some pics...


Grayson stole the show as "roboscarecrow". After the performance he went backstage to change back into his tee shirt. He came through the door and threw up the 'peace sign' to the crowd. Everyone died laughing! You never know what you are going to get with Grayson~!

I made the robot part of the costume. I have to say I was proud of the way my garage finds and hot glue gun concoction turned out!
Several of the cast members after the show...
Elisa and Shelly did a great job working with the kids. These guys are definately planted, rooted, and growing in Christ. Grayson is already asking when he can be in another play!
Grayson never stopped moving during the whole play!

No comments: