PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Birthday Party!

Kendall did a great job (with Michelle's and Shari's help) planning my birthday celebration. We started the night with dinner and good times at Bruno's Italian Restaurant in Irving. Then we moved the party to Cool River for some dancing and billiards. I think I was the only one who really wanted to continue the party after dinner, but my friends did what friends do and they continued on. Before we left for dinner, Kendall and the kids surprised me with a Michele watch that I have wanted for so long! I was so excited I screamed and scared Jessie. I love my sweet husband for making this day so special!


My friends all gave me sassy, decorated wine glasses. They are so cute. I have wanted to start a fun wine glass collection for a long time and now I have one. Rosemond gave me one last year for my birthday that will fit quite nicely with these!

These two are such a cute couple!


I should have taken a picture of the tray after desert - There was nothing left!

The guys played pool. Kendall and Eric teamed up to beat Jason and David!



1 comment:

jrodges said...

Happy Late Birthday!:)
Okay I live in Irving and I have not heard of Bruno's! I can't believe there is an Italian place I haven't heard of.... I usually have Italian radar :).
Pretty watch :)!
Hope you are having an extended blessed birthday weekend.