PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Weekend Update

Well, the grandparents are gone. Grayson went back to 'bama with Nani and Pappaw. Grayson cried, I cried. It was hard to send him. We have been apart many times, but I have never sent him away like this. I never imagined how hard it would be.

The recital was fun, but I am glad it is over. It completely stressed me out!! Jessie didn't want to get ready, I was afraid we were going to be late and she didn't want me or Kendall to leave the dressing room.

As for the rest of the weekend, we shopped, ate a lot of good food and celebrated Father's Day, Nani's b'day and Grayson's b'day with family. I will have pictures to post soon. As for now, I am in Minneapolis for a sales meeting so pictures will have to wait.

1 comment:

Rosemond said...

Where are all the recital photos?!!!