PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Scout Camp - Day 3

Well, I was right. Grayson was too tired for camp today. When I tried to wake him up, all I got was "Mommmmm, I'm too tired. I want to stay in bed." I was tired too so I agreed to let him skip today. He was so well behaved today that it was unbelievable. I mean, Grayson is a good kid, but today everytime I told him to do something he immediately responded with "Yes, Ma'am!". He stayed out of the office and let me work with no interruptions. And this evening he helped me plant flowers in the front yard. I love my boy! He is going back to camp tomorrow!

No comments: