PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Monday, September 21, 2009

I Need One More Day...

Well, it's 4:00 pm on Monday and all I can say I really did today was get an estimate for Kendall's car (aka The Beast) to be fixed and go to the grocery store. We have a parade to attend tonight, I will be without the car tomorrow, we have cub scouts tomorrow night, Jessie has a doctor appointment on Wednesday, Kendall's mom get's here on Thursday, we start our new book study on Thursday night (at my house that needs to be cleaned), Jessie's birthday is Friday and the party is Saturday!!! I have sooooo much to do! So...why am I blogging right now??

No comments: