PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Monday, September 7, 2009

Catching Up...

I feel like I have been neglecting my blog lately! I think I got more accomplished when I had a full time job!! So, I am taking a little time tonight away from the chaos of my house to do some catching up! Today has really been "Labor Day" at our house. Kendall has been working on his 'honey do' list and for some reason I decided to pull out all the photo albums, scrapbooks and pictures and start organizing them. My den looks like a bomb went off! But I did get my medicine cabinet cleaned out and reorganized just in time for cold and flu season! Jessie starts preschool tomorrow, cub scouts will be in full swing this week and we find out if Jessie gets on a soccer team or not (we are on a waiting list). Not to mention I am back teaching in the youth group at church and we are hosting a book study at our house beginning at the end of the month. Whew...hopefully I will be able to keep up with it all!

I just love it that these two cuties are growing up together. Jessie will now be in Grace's class at Bright Beginnings preschool. This sweet picture was taken at Sunday School this weekend!
Jeanine calls Kendall the 'baby whisperer' because no matter what he can make her girls quiet down just by putting them on his shoulder. Saturday night was no different when Isla got a little fussy during the game!!
We were all ready to watch our Bama team roll over Virginia Tech this weekend!! The whole family was dressed in our Alabama t-shirts ready to cheer on our team!!!
On Friday Jessie went to Claire Briggs birthday party at "Going Bonkers". The kids had a blast running, jumping and playing games. Happy Birthday Claire!
Jessie and Grace got hold of Grayson last week when we went to eat dinner with at the Cate's house! He was a good sport about letting the girls dress him up! Of course, he didn't really have a choice. They chased him down!

No comments: