PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Friday, September 25, 2009

5 Years Ago Today...

I can't believe it's been 5 years since my little girl came in to this world!!! We pulled out the baby pictures from the hospital today and showed her what she looked like as she was being born. Her first reaction was "EWWWWW, I look gross!". And that quickly turned to "AWWWW, I was cute!". She was (and is) adorable. Today, Kendall, Nani and I took her to the American Girl Doll Store and Bistro. We had lunch and then shopped in the doll store for an hour!! She came home with a cutie named Rebecca-complete with 2 outfits, pajamas and shoes. Jessie got an outfit to match one of the doll outfits too. I'm sure that is what she will wear to her party tomorrow!! Happy Birthday to my 'not so little" girl!!! I want her to stop growing up!!

This is baby Chrissy. One of the dolls at the Bistro that ate lunch with us!

Shopping for the right outfit!
Meet Rebecca!

No comments: