PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Thursday, July 2, 2009

This Week...

No pics to post as of yet, but I have spent the better part of this week and several days last week building the float for the parade on Saturday that will represent FBC Coppell and VBS in the 4th of July Parade. Our theme is Cosmic City - Explore the awesome wonder of God. As much as I gripe and complain, it has really been fun. My nature is to complain about things. But I have really enjoyed hanging out with Katie and getting to know her better. Everyday we ask each other "what have we gotten in to?". It is a lot of hard work, but fun. I just tend to stress out when I think it's not going to look good or people aren't going to know what it is! My biggest weakness is having to depend on other people to help. I just wish I knew all of the construction details so I wouldn't have to bother other people with it. I like to just get things done! Hopefully we will have the finished product tonight! Otherwise, I am sure I will develop stomach ulcers!

1 comment:

jrodges said...

Thank you to you and Katie for all your hard work.
Be sure to take lots of pictures!!!! :)
I know it will be awesome no need for you to worry. If someone does complain tell them that they get to joy of building it next year ;)!