PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fun Times

There are only about 5 more weeks before school starts back! I can't believe how fast the summer is going. I guess time really does fly when you are having fun! This week Grayson has been at Camp Invention. He is having a blast. He took an old DVD player to take apart and rebuild something. Who knows what he will come home with tomorrow! We have also stayed busy swimming, playing basketball and visiting with friends. If I had a dollar for every time these kids were in a pool or sprinkler, I'd be able to build my own pool!!! Anyway, these are a couple of pictures I have taken along the way this week. Next week is VBS at our church, then it's on to the beach!
Grayson and Stan in the hot tub at Bobby's house...
Jessie wouldn't feed the horses with me. I'm surprised she even got this close! This was after our swim at the Brandenburg's house!
Making snow cones with a Sponge Bob snow cone maker!

"Rock Climbing" after Grayson's game on Saturday


No comments: