PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Baby Girl is Growing Up So Fast!

Jessie's teacher gave us some great news today. She said that Jessie read a whole book to her class yesterday! The book is called "Please, Puppy, Please". Ms. Pria said that the class sat so quietly and patient while she read. I can't believe my 4 year old is reading so well. They had already told us that she scored one of the highest scores in class on her last assessment. Well, tonight she tells me that Britton married her today and that she is no longer Jessie Huff, she is Jessie Martin. First they read, then they marry!

4 comments:

Rosemond said...

Where is she registered? I can't believe I missed the wedding....the least I can do is send a gift! =)

Daisy said...

Beautiful Jessie: smart and pretty like her mama!

jrodges said...

So cute ;). That is too funny! What a beautiful Smartie :)!

The Theaux Family said...

Precious! They marry so young these days!