PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Friday, February 6, 2009

Mother/Son Valentine's Day Dance

This was our 4th year to attend the Mother/Son Sweetheart Ball. When Grayson knows it is close to Valentine's Day, he asks if we are going to the dance! This year's theme was Enchantment Under the Sea. Unfortunately, Grayson is getting to the age where it isn't so cool to dance with your mom. So, Jill and Jeanine and I sat at the table while the boys danced most of the night. He did allow me to join the dance competition with him! Before we left the house, he said "Mom, if I am going on a date with you, does that mean I can go on a date with other girls?". Of course I said "no". He asked "Is that a Texas state law?". I had to tell him no, that was mom's law! He didn't ask anymore questions. I love my boy and I love that he allows me to do these things with him. Kendall will be taking Jessie tomorrow night for the Father/Daughter dance. She is sooooo excited!

Nemo made a vist. Grayson and Jett didn't hesitate for the photo opp...
Show your stuff Grayson!
Grayson and Ian dance like they are in Riverdance!
Ian, Jett, Grayson
Making a Valentine cookie for his sister :)
My handsome date
Get down Grayson!

No comments: