PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Sunday, February 1, 2009

A $500 Superbowl!

Kendall and I, along with the Robert's and Cates' won $500 each on the Superbowl tonitght! I would say that is a pretty good ROI on our $20 square! Melissa, Terry and Averi Ward and Jeanine, Kiki and Addyson Olivas came over to watch the game. The kids were GREAT playing upstairs! We had so much fun with everyone. I really wanted the "Cinderella Story" of the Cardinals winning the game. I feel for the fans for Arizona. Not to mention I'm not a Steeler fan for a number of unmentioned reasons. But, at least we got something out of it! (okay, I know that was selfish!)

Now that the game is over and everyone is gone, I am going to pack for my trip to Orlando tomorrow!

Melissa, Terry and Averi
Kiki and Kendall - up to no good
You can't see our numbers, but WE WON!
Are these the chessiest smiles you have ever seen or what?
Jessie, Averi, Grayson...

3 comments:

Rosemond said...

The Robert family? Yes. The Huff family? Yes. The Cates family? Unfortunately, no. Ugh.

The Theaux Family said...

I am so glad we could contribute to your winnings! We had 8 and 5 for both ways - really, do those numbers ever come up together in a game. We had no shot at winning. Oh well, I'm glad yall won!

jrodges said...

Okay I only won $50 but I am excited with you :)... not a bad return for me either.... with just one $2 donation :).