PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Last Game of the Season...

The soccer season flew by! And just as predicted, Jessie was very assertive and a great player. Kendall was much better at attending her games than I was, but she did not disappoint when I was there! She scored 4 goals in her last game!!! Not too shabby for a first timer! I promised her a kart-wheel for every goal she scored this game, so you can imagine my humility when I was one the field after the game with all the parents watching me!! She loved getting her medal and was so proud at the celebration afterward! Kendall is already looking in to sign up for the next season!!

No comments: