PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Sunday, April 18, 2010

2010 FBCC SPRING RETREAT FOR WOMEN

I don't brag on myself very often, but now seems like a good time to do it! This weekend was our annual Women's Spring Retreat at FBC and I was the lead organizer this year! Our theme was "Step by Step, Growing in Our Walk with God". What an awesome weekend! We stayed at the Omni Hotel. Our speaker was one of the best I have ever heard! Her name is Debbie Stuart. She is the Women's Ministry Leader at Prestonwood Church. Talk about life changing moments...we had them this weekend! I was fortunate enough to work with some super inspiring and Godly women...Courtney, Rosemond, Cindi and Lynee who helped me pull off an awesome retreat! Our mission activity was decorating "girly" flip flops to be taken to the Amazon and given to women there, we had wonderful food, awesome fellowship time and a super fabulous speaker!! My only regret is that it didn't last longer!
 
 

No comments: