PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Thursday, January 7, 2010

GNO Annual Christmas Dinner at Pappa's!!!!

8 years ago Niki and I started a little tradition of "girls only" at Pappa's Steak House for Christmas. Over the years we added new girls and even lost one in the group, but no matter what, the tradition continues. This is a WONDERFUL group of gals that I am so proud to call my friends.

Robyn and Kelly


Niki and Donna

Now, you may be wondering why I have a box of detergent on my head with toilet paper in the photo below...well, Donna knows my love of Alabama football and brought me a "good luck" gift in due to the upcoming National Championship game against Texas...ROLL TIDE ROLL! Yep, I wore it in a 5 star restaurant!


Niki, Donna, Me, Robyn, Kelly and the random waiter who ruined our picture by jumping in!!!

No comments: