PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas By Candlelight

On December 10, FBC hosted our annual outreach dinner for women. I was blessed to be on the committee again. It is so much fun working with all of these wonderful women, puttting together such an awesome event. Kerri Pomerolli was our speaker - can I just say she is SO FUNNY!? Aside from organizing our door prizes, I hosted a table and invited some friends who don't go to our church. I had a full table and it was great! We are already making plans for this year's event!

My table...

Lynee and me...my partner for decorating snowflakes for the stage! Boy did we bond that night. We were there until 11 p.m. the night before. By that time, we were both very silly...


Jeanine, Jenn, Stacy, Lanette, Les, Sandy, Jill, Cathy

Leslie, Sandy, Me, Jill, Lanette

No comments: