PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Jessie's Preschool Graduation

Oh my goodness. My baby graduated preschool on Wednesday. How can that be possible already?? It seems like yesterday that I was leaving her for the first time with Miss Lanette. Now she reads books, knows her address and phone number, has great hand writing and is off the charts academically. I'm proud, but I have to be honest, I wish it would slow down. It's very cliche to say, but she is growing up too fast! Speaking of growing up, she answered the question "What do you want to be when you grow up?" with "either a cat or a model". Haha!

Jessie, Britton and Sarah
Getting her cap and gown on!

Class of 2009!
It will be a high school diploma before you know it!
Let's celebrate with cookies and cake!
Her big brother is so proud.
Mrs. Flannigan and Miss Ashley. Awesome teachers!

No comments: