PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Bowling for Books

April 23-26. Vegas was a blast. How could it not be? It's Vegas! We went for the Ruegy's Readers Bowling Tournament/Fundraiser again. Good times with friends!


Our first night there at The Rok...Camera was a little uncooperative~
Chillin' out poolside

Kendall and I went to see "KA" at the MGM Grand. It was awesome!
That is one big donut! No one ordered it!
Meg, Cassi, Michelle and me
Michelle took my turn at bowling when I broke a nail!
Cory, Me and Joey. I look like a child!
Michelle, Jenn and Marco at the "after party"
Help! I'm being tackled!
Don't ask...
Dan and Kendall were stuck together like glue most of the time..

1 comment:

jrodges said...

Angie LOVE the first picture of you and your friend in the purple!
GORGEMOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!