PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Monday, March 30, 2009

The Weekend Wrap Up

It is hard for me to believe that my kids are at the age that they actually have social calendars! I know as they get older, it will only get busier, but it is funny to me that my 7 and 4 year old had plans this weekend and Kendall and I didn't! Friday night Jessie had a play date with Grace and Grayson begged to go play with friends at Kiddin' Around. Saturday Grayson went to Stanley's 8th birthday party while Jessie partied at Brooke's house for her 5th birthday. The Olivas' came over for pizza Saturday night and the kids played upstairs while we watched the basketball tournament. After church on Sunday, Grayson had yet another party to attend. This time at Going Bonkers for Jett's 8th birthday. As if they didn't have enough fun this weekend, they talked me in to renting Madagascar 2 - Escape to Africa to watch before bed last night. I'm not sure what is going on this weekend, but I am sure we will be booked!

1 comment:

Rosemond said...

Grace had so much fun! There is a picture of those pretty girls on my blog!