PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Break is Upon Us...

Well Grayson thinks we are horrible parents for not taking him on vacation for Spring Break. All he heard at school was how all of his friends are going somewhere. It is hard to explain to a 7 year old that it just wasn't in the cards for us to go anywhere this week. Neither Kendall or me could take off right now. I will definitely be making it up to him this summer! However, I have promised that we will do something fun EVERYDAY this week to make up for the lack of a trip! So we started the fun tonight with movie time and hot chocolate. I know, it's not a cruise, but we watched Open Season 2 and had a lot of fun. I decided to blog about it to keep me accountable for actually following through. I'm not sure what we will do tomorrow, but we will do something after I get off work. I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

Rosemond said...

Go bowling! That's always fun!