PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Jessie had the opportunity to "model" for Images 4 Kids a couple of weeks ago. They are a photography company that takes school pictures in the area. She is going to be used in their marketing material as advertisement. She had a great time with the photographer and loved changing clothes to have her picture made. Her smile is beautiful if I say so myself!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful someone directed me to this blog. I always wondered what happened to my dear friend Kendall. I had a wedding photo of the two of you forever that the Huff's gave to my parents. I can tell from reading the posts that Kendall chose the perfect girl for him, lots of spunk and personality! Your children are precious too. Grayson looks just like Kendall. Both of you need to get on facebook. Let Kendall know the TPS class of 91 is growing by leaps and bounds on there. He would probably enjoy catching up with a lot of old friends.
Margaret Wilson Coger