PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Get Your Kicks on Route 66

I worked in Oklahoma today and got to travel along the Historic Route 66. Nothing really interesting, but it is cool to say that I drove it from Tulsa to Sapulpa! There were alot of old car dealerships, hamburger joints and antique stores that looked cool. I felt like singing "Life is a Highway" and watching "Lightning McQueen"! I wish I would have had my camera to take a picuture of the old road signs, but I didn't even take my cell phone with me today!!! I feel like I left the house without my pants on!

2 comments:

jrodges said...

"I got no pants!"
Grayson Huff

Rosemond said...

Hey! We were on Route 66 this week, too!