PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Friday, July 11, 2008

God Puts People in Our Lives for a Reason...

I truly believe this. I am exposed to many different people everyday and I am thankful for that. Lately I have really been aware of all of the special people in my life and what they do for me. I have some great friends!!! I won't attempt to name them all for fear of leaving someone out and hurting feelings. (Thank goodness I don't have to accept an Acadamy Award!) But to have so many people who support my decisions, pray for me, listen to me whine or cry, laugh with me, get mad with me and share in the good times, I am truly blessed. If you are reading this, I am sure you are one of those people. Please know that I do not take for granted anything that you do for me. Thank you for being there. Thank you, God, for blessing me with great people!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Right back at ya Sistah!