PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Let's Catch Up...




Hi friends. It has been a couple of weeks since my last entry. Our family has been busy. Jessie was in a wedding on January 5. The bride was Lindsey Yaklin (Marks) one of our former neighbors and babysitters. Hopefully I will have pics to post soon. Grayson has been very busy at school, taekwondo and with boy scouts. It is still so hard for me to believe I have a 1st grader! He will be competing in the Pinewood Derby in a couple of weeks.


Kendall and I have been very busy with work. I have been traveling as usual and Kendall is actually out of town this week. So, I thought I would take this time tonight to let you all know we are doing well, just busy. Jessie has been taking taekwondo lately too. Hopefully she will follow in mine and Grayson's footsteps and be well on her way to earning her black belt! It is so cute to see her out there with the other kids giving it her best kick and punch! By the way, I get my black belt on May 1, 2008! Yippee! Anyway, take a look at how cute my baby girl is in her uniform!


No comments: