PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Well, it's 2008 and this Huff family is welcoming the New Year with open arms! We've dealt with a lot of sickness lately, and quite frankly, we are tired of it! So, here's to good health in this new year! Cheers!

Our resolutions are the usual - exercise more, spend less money, save more money, blah, blah, blah. I, Angie, resolve to have more fun with the kids this year and to "blog" instead of scrapbook. Thanks to my friends Courtney, Katherine and Rosemond for talking me in to this.

Jessie resolves to start sleeping in her own bed all night (yeah, right). Grayson resolves to "eat more chicken" (too much television for my 6 year old) and Kendall, well, he's not sure yet. What we are sure of is that as a family we will continue to eat dinner with each other, love each other, pray for each other and worship our Lord. After all, without Him all this other stuff is meaningless.

For those of you who are wondering about our blog address - Huff for a day- it stems back to Kendall's family vacations as child. His dad played games with the boys on road trips and whoever won the game was deemed "Huff for a day". That person got to pick where they ate lunch, dinner, etc. A pretty big honor if you are a kid. We have adopted this concept in our house. It's a lot of fun, but then again, the Huffs are fun people. But you already knew that!

3 comments:

Rosemond said...

I have wanted to be Huff for the day for quite some time now, and the honor has never been bestowed upon me. I'm working on not being bitter! I'm pumped y'all have a blog now! Yea!

The Christiansons said...

I'm so proud of you!! Yea!!!!

mstephen said...

Love the blog!!!
I realized as I was typing your email address, that it was your work email...so I did not want to say anything about an interview. Just wanted to see how things were going and tell you that I am thinking of you:)

Melissa