PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Mothers Day Quilt

It may not look like much to most, but this is one of the few things that I have from my grandmother (Nanny). Kendall agreed to let me have this quilt/blanket finished for Mothers Day. It started off as a quilt topper. A friend of mine finished the edging and completed some "touch up" work on it. Maybe it's not the most beautiful thing that most have seen, but it is absolutely one of my most treasured possessions! As it hangs on the wall in our home office, I will think of my nanny every time I look at it! I love it so much!

1 comment:

jrodges said...

That is lovely :)!
She did very intricate work on that star.. my sister quilts and that is difficult work.