PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Poker for Dave!

Happy 40th Dave!!! Our sweet friend, Dave Higgs, turned 40 this week. Shari threw a poker birthday party for him. I have to say it was nothing short of perfect! Dave LOVES poker. So, what better way to celebrate than with a Vegas style poker party? Everyone dressed up in typical (funny) Vegas costumes. Don (money maker), Kendall (gangster-high roller), Dave (my wife forced me to wear this -birthday boy), Robert (the tacky tourist), Amber and John (just married in Vegas), and Anthony (yeah, I'll borrow a hat and glasses!). Not pictured here are me and Shari. I was the black jack dealer and Shari was the poker player's girlfriend! What a great night!! Too bad we had to "spring forward" and lose and hour of sleep!

No comments: