PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving day with the Kilgo family and other friends. It was a perfect day! All the kids played wonderfully together, we had DELICIOUS food and then watched football. That evening we headed over to Shari and Dave's for a little more football. Shari and I scoured the newspaper and planned our "Black Friday" shopping spree. We started at 5:30 am Friday morning and shopped for about 5 hours!! I only have one picture from the day since I forgot my camera. Jeanine took all the pictures so I will post more when I get them from her!! But, here is my baby girl waiting to be served!


No comments: